Transportation Services offers programs that encourage member employees to use other ways than driving alone to commute to and from work.
- Emergency Ride Home: Free ride home when you have an emergency during regular work hours, and rode the bus, bicycled, carpooled, vanpooled, or walked to work that day.
- 0% Interest Bicycle Loan: Borrow up to $750 interest-free for one year to purchase a bicycle and related equipment.
Employers may chose to offer their employees one or all of these services. Please refer to the Member Service & Fees section.
ECOLOGY ACTION SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION EMPLOYER MEMBERS
• Akita 1010 LLC
• County of Santa Cruz
• Dunkin Donuts
• Environmental Innovations
• Geo H. Wilson
• Housing Authority of Santa Cruz
• Ike’s Love & Sandwiches
• Looker Data Sciences
• Lotus Management Inc, Fairfield Inn & Suites
• Miller Maxfield, Inc
• Redtree Partners LP, Delaware Addition
• Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission
• Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History
• Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
• Santa Cruz Seaside Company
• Staff of Life
• University of California Santa Cruz
Join the local employers who are taking direct action to increase commute options, increase health and active transportation, and reduce the community’s carbon footprint!